Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The horrid truth part I

For this story, I will have to give it in segments. Here is the first;


     Bright flashing lights filled route 66 with terror. Thunder rolls epicly across the night sky. Hail was beating down on my '72, ivy green mustang. Frost lined the outer rim of the windsheilds like a picture frame. The inside of the muscle was pitch black leather, a mahogany verneer dash. When I tuned in to the radio, Charlie Daniel started up his fiddle with "The Devil went down to Georgia," and then, just then did a second and third flash light up the night. Just as I darted out of my car, a  bolt of lightning incenerated the neon sign that I had just earlier parked under.there was a gas station; was... but I wasn't about to severely torture myself in that inferno. I was tossed away about a fraction of a mile and could still feel the intense heat anyway. I walked about a mile in the pouring rain.
     Upon spotting this ambiguous glow, the rain started to slow, by this time, my cell was obliterated from the static and rain. I trudged up the road, when I reached the drive there stood a sign readin 'Tresspassers will be shot! Survivers will be shot again!'. Underneath the sign laid a crevas, significantly large. Nearly a half and one hour had passed since the storm had seized. I ignorantly walked up the drive...   

No comments:

Post a Comment